Why book with us:
– Quality apartments
– Personal advice
– Free ski passes for the weeks 1-20 December and 6-27 April
– We take care of your ski equipment, ski passes and ski classes
– Ski equipment and ski passes delivered to your apartment for free (no queuing!)
– Discounts & deals on ski passes, ski rental and ski classes
– Discounts in selected restaurants and shops
– Our representative Marco will be there when you arrive to welcome you, check you in, show you to your apartment and brief you on all the activities available to you in Livigno
– 100 km ski runs, 30 ski lifts, 60 restaurants, 140 bars and a wealth of tax free shops
Livigno with 100 km ski runs & 30 ski lifts | Livigno combines superb ski and snowboard facilities with Italian hospitality. Livigno is one of the most famous and family-friendly ski resorts of Italy. It is located in the Italian Alps near the Swiss border at an altitude of 1815 to 2797 meters. It has more than 100 km of slopes for all levels, 30 ski lifts, a snowboard park, ski schools and a free kids club with kindergarten and ski school.
Restaurants & bars | Livigno is a charming village with over 60 restaurants, 140 bars and a wealth of designer shops which enjoy tax free prices. A fitness centre with swimming pool and Spa provides a great way to unwind after a day’s skiing or snowboarding. Guests of all ages can enjoy dog sledding, ice climbing, go-karting in the snow and horse riding.
Northern Italy | Livigno is located in Northern Italy, just across the Swiss border and less than an hour of other the famous ski resorts of St. Moritz and Davos.
World Snow Award | In 2012 Livigno won a World Snow Award for best European Ski Resort!
Photo Livigno: Evgeniy Isaev